Which plug adaptor do I need when travelling from Finland to Korea, North?

Search again


The table below summarises the plug types, voltage and frequency of electrical current in both Finland and Korea, North.

FinlandKorea, North
Plug TypesC, FC
Frequency of electrical current50Hz50Hz

Plug Adaptors

In Finland there's more than one plug type in use.

What type of plug does your appliance have?

Your Appliance has Plug Type C

No adaptor needed

Korea, North uses Socket Type C, which is the same as the plug type of your appliances from Finland. You will not need an adaptor.

Your Appliance has Plug Type F

You will need this adaptor:

Socket Type F
to Plug Type C
(Korea, North)

Buy Now
from 1.69 AUD



The voltages found in Finland (230V) and Korea, North (220V) are not exactly the same, but the difference is tolerable, so you should not need a transformer.

Good to know

Frequency of Electrical Current

The frequency found in Finland and Korea, North is exactly the same (50Hz). Timing devices and appliances that use motors will function as expected under this frequency.

Report an error