Which plug adaptor do I need when travelling from Isle of Man to Korea, North?

Search again


The table below summarises the plug types, voltage and frequency of electrical current in both Isle of Man and Korea, North.

Isle of ManKorea, North
Plug TypesC, GC
Frequency of electrical current50Hz50Hz

Plug Adaptors

In Isle of Man there's more than one plug type in use.

What type of plug does your appliance have?

Your Appliance has Plug Type C

No adaptor needed

Korea, North uses Socket Type C, which is the same as the plug type of your appliances from Isle of Man. You will not need an adaptor.

Your Appliance has Plug Type G

You will need this adaptor:

Socket Type G
(Isle of Man)
to Plug Type C
(Korea, North)

Buy Now
from 25.47 AUD



The voltages found in Isle of Man (240V) and Korea, North (220V) are not exactly the same, but the difference is tolerable, so you should not need a transformer.

Good to know

Frequency of Electrical Current

The frequency found in Isle of Man and Korea, North is exactly the same (50Hz). Timing devices and appliances that use motors will function as expected under this frequency.

Report an error